This year I have been completely taken over taken by both health issues and health plans. Chief among this years health issues/complaints has been my issues with my foot pain/Morton’s Neuroma. I finally have surgery scheduled for the end of the year and I’m nervous but excited by the prospects of being done with this foot pain. In celebration of having a successful talk with my boss about the 3 weeks I will be off of work I will commence with my list of things I look forward to doing once I’m pain free:
- Riding a bicycle
- Walking through the mall/Disney/Ikea
- Wearing heels (modest ones this time!)
- Being able to walk barefoot (not sure if this one’s going to be possible, but a girl can dream right?)
- Wearing shoes besides sneakers!
- Being able to walk down the stairs at a normal pace and not like a an elderly woman