Hi again! I’ve only just barely recovered from another busy week only to have Monday breathing down my neck. Gawd don’t you just hate that? Since I’m not even sure whether i got the chance to post last week let’s recap my week:
- Worked 5 days with one less person, resulting in massive migraines and end of day drudgery
- Had unpleasant but necessary conversations with my love bird just before Valentine’s day.
- Booked my travel for work (2 days across the country in Oregon, then fly back and cruise to the Bahamas, what fun awaits me this week!)
- Paid a mountain of small but annoying bills
- Did ALL the friggin’ laundry
- Finally went on a date night (i used to think these were just for married people with kids, but I realize every relationship needs this QT)
- Resumed my Saturday morning Yoga practice (was surprised by my bodies flexibility despite the 2 or 3 month break)
- Had lunch with friends at Cheesecake
- Took a nap
- Camped out on the couch with friends watching House Hunters and America’s Funniest Home Videos
And now, here we are!! How nice is that?
Sunday mornings are my favorite: quiet (as long as everyone else is sleeping), just me and my books or blog, tea, and overall luxuriously lazy. Now, let us have a moment of silence for last week.