I’m always trying to keep you guys updated on what I’m reading. Lately, I’m working on the paper tome’s in the picture below:
But if you know me, or if you know any avid reader, you know that we read in a ton of different formats. My kindle is my best friend, it allows me to read anonymously and to carry a multitude of books around with me at one time.
On my Kindle I’m currently reading one book:
Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
However, the list of books I wish to obtain\read looks more like this and is scattered throughout my house\desk\phone\moleskin\:
- The Charge, Brendon Burchard
- Life’s Golden Ticket, Brendon Burchard
- A Whole New Mind, Daniel H. Pink
- Linchpin, Seth Godin
- The Lonely Voice: A Study of the Short Story, Frank O’Connor
- Something More: Excavating Your Authentic Self , Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Power vs. force, David Hawkins
- A New Earth, Eckhart Tolle
- A Course in Miraclese, Foundation for Inner Peace
- The Four Agreements, Miguel Ruiz
- The $100 Startup, Chris Guillebeau
- My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist’s Personal Journey, Jill Bolte Taylor
And there are some Zen books that are discussed in the first few chapters of Steve Jobs’ Bio (which I finally finished!! ) that I need to go back and jot down.
Seems like I should probably just cancel cable altogether and entertain myself with the written word.